Stand For Truth
- Veterans cheated out of paychecks by Pierce County non-profit will finally be paid back
- VERIFY: Debunking false photos and claims of Antifa at Capitol riot
- Skagit County says it's not getting a fair share of COVID-19 vaccine
- VERIFY: If both chambers of Congress object to votes for Biden, do the electoral votes go to President Trump?
- VERIFY: False lists of coronavirus vaccine side effects vs. the facts
- Most Washington law enforcement agencies don’t use body or dash cameras, KING 5 investigation finds
- Brutal beating of Hispanic Skagit County teen sparks call for hate crime charge
- Police oversight group finds 2 Seattle officers used inappropriate force at protests
- VERIFY: Did Bothell police arrest a woman for not wearing a mask?
- VERIFY: Yes, health experts have said October is the best time to get a flu shot. Here's why
- VERIFY: Yes, there has been a 'virtual' presidential debate before
- Man accused of stealing rifle during May protests charged in Renton shooting
- King County courts reduce electronic home detention due to lack of 24/7 monitoring
- King County offenders on electronic home detention not being monitored on nights and weekends