- Breast cancer survivor urges women to schedule missed mammograms
- Second winner of $250,000 vaccine lottery wasn't aware of the giveaway
- Washington launches COVID-19 vaccine incentive for military members, veterans
- President Biden promotes milestone of 300M vaccine shots in 150 days
- King County considers whether to repeal bicycle helmet law
- Juneteenth pop-up COVID-19 vaccine clinic hopes to reach King County's Black population
- Many teens become 'fully vaccinated' against COVID-19 in western Washington
- Fauci: US to spend $3.2B for antiviral pills for COVID-19
- Why are Olympics going on despite medical warnings and public outcry?
- Lingering COVID-19 restrictions in Seattle prevent couple from tying the knot
- Not all mask requirements going away when Washington reopens, health secretary says
- Having trouble making a COVID-19 vaccine appointment in Washington? Here are some tips
- Red Cross pleading for blood donations amid 'severe shortage'
- US buys another 200 million doses of Moderna's COVID-19 vaccine