2020 Washington State Election Results
Track November 3 general election results across Washington state, including the races for U.S. president and vice president, Washington state governor, lieutenant governor, attorney general, secretary of state, superintendent of public instruction, public lands commissioner, state auditor, insurance commissioner, all U.S. Congressional Districts, Referendum 90 on comprehensive sex education and contested races across 17 counties in western Washington, including Pierce County sheriff and Pierce County executive.
Washington state has been a vote by mail state since 2011. Ballot are mailed to all eligible voters on Oct. 16. Ballots have pre-paid postage and must be postmarked or returned to one of the state’s nearly 500 drop boxes by 8 p.m. on election day to count.
An initial round of election returns are expected to be released shortly after 8 p.m. on election day. These returns are from ballots that were turned in early and tabulated. However, counties will release additional results in the days after the election as more ballots are counted. Additional results are typically released daily.
The County Canvassing Boards will certify general election results Nov. 24, and the Secretary of State’s Office will certify the results Dec. 3.
Click for full map
Results updated every 2 minutes or less (some races may update less frequently).
SECRETARY OF STATE
REFERENDUM 90 - SEX EDUCATION
CONGRESS - DISTRICT 8
CONGRESS - DISTRICT 10
COMMISSIONER OF PUBLIC LANDS
PRESIDENT - WASHINGTON STATE
PIERCE COUNTY - SHERIFF
PIERCE COUNTY - EXECUTIVE
KING COUNTY - PROP 1 - HARBORVIEW BONDS Needs 60%
SEATTLE - PROP 1 - TRANSPORTATION FUNDING
- Real-time results: Washington general election
- Results from Washington's top races as ballots continue to be counted
- Barr: No evidence of fraud that’d change outcome of presidential election
- GOP secret for holding Washington’s Secretary of State seat for 60 years? Middle ground
- Trump says he'll leave the White House if Electoral College seats Biden
- US appeals court rejects Trump appeal over Pennsylvania race
- AP: Biden becomes first presidential candidate with 80 million votes in historic victory
- King County breaks voter turnout record in 2020
- Q&A with Washington State's Director of Elections
- How to talk to kids about the election
- A look at President Trump's long-shot election legal challenges
- Georgia hand tally affirms Biden lead over Trump
- Presidential Election 2020: Live results from across the US
- Biden's 2020 electoral margin same as Trump in 2016 before 'faithless electors'
- VERIFY: No evidence that presidential election votes were tallied overseas