Heavy, tropical storm-force winds are spreading across the outer banks and coastal regions of the Carolinas. Hurricane Florence made landfall Friday morning before being downgraded to a tropical storm.
Life-threatening storms are expected across huge swaths of the Carolinas, with dangerous weather predicted to last through the weekend.
Want to see the storm for yourself? Check out these live-streams from the coast.
1. Cape Fear, North Carolina (Frying Pan Ocean Cam, Explore.org)
- Topsail Beach camera
- Holden Beach webcam
- Ocean Isle Beach
- Corolla Light Resort Beach Webcam
- Live Avalon Pier Webcam
- Shutters on the Banks resort cam in Kill Devil Hills
- Surfline cameras
- Myrtle Beach
- Coral Beach Resort webcam
- Myrtle Beach webcam
- College of Charleston cameras
- Live 5 weather cameras