Washington State Parks is stepping up its digital game through virtual tours.
It is the season for hiking and sightseeing, and the tours are a good way to start planning your next trip.
Through Washington State Parks' virtual tour you can select any of the parks for a panoramic view. Some parks have multiple views you can check out.
- Beacon Rock Trail - Beacon Rock State Park
- Twin Falls - Olallie State Park
- North Head Lighthouse Lantern Room - Cape Disappointment State Park
- Mt. St. Helens Visitor Center at Silver Lake - Seaquest State Park
- Mile 18.6 - Snoqualmie Tunnel West Entrance - Iron Horse State Park
- View from north shore towards Deception Pass - Hope Island Marine State Park, Skagit County
- Vista House - Mount Spokane State Park
- North Beach and Deception Pass from Gun Point - Deception Pass State Park
- Shell Hoist Alcove, Battery Ash - Fort Worden Historical State Park
- Loop Trail - Hope Island Marine State Park, Mason County
- Petrified log overlooking Columbia River - Ginkgo Petrified Forest State Park
- Lake Easton - Lake Easton State Park
- Deep Lake - Sun Lakes - Dry Falls State Park
- Umatilla Rock overlooking Dry Falls Natural Area - Sun Lakes - Dry Falls State Park
- Sunset from North Beach - Fort Worden Historical State Park
- Deep Lake - Nolte State Park
- Commanding Officers Quarters - Fort Simcoe Historical State Park
- North Ridge Trail - Saltwater State Park
- Gardner Cave - Crawford State Park