SEATTLE — The 7th Annual Dining to Make A Difference fundraiser is going virtual, but former Seahawk Cliff Avril says the night will still have the signature draw it's known for - former and current Seattle Seahawks serving dinner.
VIP Ticket holders will have their meal delivered by a Seahawk, while General Admission ticket holders will have some fun surprises as well.
One of the most anticipated charitable events of the year takes the successful event virtual! Maintaining components of what makes this Seattle event popular – *current players, as well as Seahawks Legends and former players will deliver dinner to VIP ticket purchasers.
Afterward, VIP guests will participate in a Q & A mix & mingle with Cliff and other Seahawks players including Michael Bennett, Doug Baldwin, Bruce Irvin, and more.
**Note: VIP Tickets sold until midnight on Sept. 24th!
- General Admission guests will have the option to pick-up their meals curbside at their selected restaurant or have their meals delivered via Grubhub.
- While General Admission guests wait to enter the virtual event, you will be entertained by a local live band.
- The evening will recognize Safeway and Dr. Angela Chien for their work in the community during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The night will include a silent and live auction, along with a fund-a-need with proceeds benefiting JDRF.
- So get ready for a one-of-a-kind virtual event. Believe us….you won’t be disappointed and it’s all for an AMAZING cause!
The Evening Itinerary
- 5:30 – 6:30 PM Meal Delivery/Pick Up
- 6:30 – 7:00 PM VIP Q & A w/ Cliff Avril, Michael Bennett, Bruce Irvin and Doug Baldwin
- 7:00 – 8:15 PM Dinner/Auction
Segment Producer Suzie Wiley. Watch New Day Northwest 11 AM weekdays on KING 5 and streaming live on KING5.com.