More mudslides have covered train tracks north of Seattle, further halting passenger service between Everett and Seattle.
The north line Sounder service is canceled on Thursday due to the mudslide. Sound Transit says the earliest service is anticipated on Friday, February 9, 2018.
There will be limited morning bus services on Thursday morning due to a lack of resources.
The morning bus service for Thursday is below:
Everett – Seattle:
- There are no available special buses. Riders should take regularly scheduled ST Express route 510 departing Everett Station Bay C1 approximately every 10-15 minutes.
Mukilteo – Seattle:
- Special buses will depart Mukilteo Station from the train platform driveway roundabout at 6:26 a.m. and 7:26 a.m.
- Riders may also board regularly scheduled Community Transit route 417 at the Ferry Terminal departing at 5:49 a.m., 6:21 a.m., 6:51 a.m., 7:21 a.m. and 7:53 a.m.
Edmonds – Seattle:
- Special buses will depart Edmonds Station in the Amtrak parking lot at 6:41 a.m. and 7:41 a.m.
- Riders may also board regularly scheduled Community Transit route 416 at Bay 2, departing at 5:45 a.m., 6:15 a.m., 6:34 a.m., 6:55 a.m., and 7:42 a.m.
Everett – Mukilteo:
- Take Everett Transit route 18 at Bay D2
Everett – Edmonds:
- ST Express 532 to Ash Way P&R
- Transfer to Community Transit 116
Mukilteo – Edmonds:
- Take Community Transit route 113 at Hwy 525 & Front St. to Lynnwood Transit Center
- Transfer to Community Transit route 116 at Bay C2