x
Breaking News
More () »

Seattle's Leading Local News: Weather, Traffic, Sports and More | Seattle, Washington | KING5.com

Water heater sparks electrical fire at Seattle Starbucks

Crews were able to quickly get water on the flames and get the fire under control.

SEATTLE — The Seattle Fire Department responded to a fire at a Starbucks in the Eastlake neighborhood early Wednesday morning.

Firefighters responded to the Starbucks located on the 2300 block of Eastlake Avenue East just before 1 a.m. Crews were able to quickly get water on the flames and get the fire under control.

Seattle Fire determined the cause to be an electrical fire that began in the water heater and spread to the roof. No injuries have been reported.