Breaking News
More () »

Fire at Puyallup's Valley Plaza shopping center

The Valley Plaza shopping center in Puyallup caught fire Tuesday night.

Puyallup's Valley Plaza shopping center caught fire Tuesday night. 

Crews from several agencies responded to the 1400 block of E. Main St. after 9 p.m. Tuesday. 

The shopping complex includes a grocery store, hair and nail salons, a shoe repair shop, and several places to eat. 

It's unclear where the fire started or what sparked it. 

Emergency crews asked the public to avoid the area while the firefight continued. It appears most stores were closed when the fire started. 

Several neighboring businesses were filled with heavy smoke and had water damage. 

There are no reports of injuries. 

Paid Advertisement