SEATTLE, WASH — Makini’s Meatless Meatballs
- 16 oz ground plant meat such as Beyond Meat
- 2 tablespoon burger seasoning (Recipe below)
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1-2 tablespoons chopped fresh sage
- 2-3 tablespoons earth balance buttery spread
Burger Seasoning Ingredients
- 1 teaspoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper (freshly ground)
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper or more if you like it spicy
- In a medium-size bowl combine the "meat", parsley, green onions, sage and burger seasoning until well mixed together
- Gently form the meat into balls about 1.5 inches in diameter
- Preheat a frying pan to med-high and add the butter spread.
- After butter has melted add meatless meatballs.
- Cook, undisturbed, until brown on the bottom, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Turn and cook until the other side is brown and the balls feel firm 1 to 2 more minutes.
- Remove from pan.
- Serve with baked potato, green beans, and cranberry sauce.