CLEVELAND, OH — Enough! Your monthly fees are too expensive. Your service is unreliable and customer service is poor. That's how I feel about cable and dish providers. Over the air antennas, however, have their own problems:
- Not powerful enough
- Not HD quality reception
- Don't pick up local stations
- A good antenna HD is over $200
- Antennas have to be mounted on an interior window
- A long cord is needed for TV sets far away
New technology changes that today. The ANTOP Flat-panel Smartpass Amplified Outdoor/Indoor TV Antenna got us more channels than any competing antenna product. Click the play button to watch the antenna in action!
- Cut the cord and enjoy FREE HD over air TV from up to 70 miles away!
- Easy to install on wall, attic, outside balcony, roof top or table top
- Weather resistant
- Small & easy to set up
- Designed and engineered in the USA
- Lowest-recorded price today.
I tested the Magic Stick antenna a few years ago and it was promising technology, but wasn't great. Comparing the Magic Stick compared to the Antop Flat panel antenna is like comparing the first iPhone to the iPhone X! And the Antop is cheaper, it has a shockingly strong signal and is easy to use.
Matt Granite is a freelance consumer reporter who produces stories and video for this Station, Amazon Live and others. He is not compensated by the brands featured here. This Station and its parent company may receive a share of the revenue from the site that sells the product if you purchase one of these products using the link on this page.