Just in time for Valentine's Day, a tried, tested and true trick to decrease pain and snoring is also a big sale item. In my continued quest to save you as much cash as humanly possible, today we benefit your body, your wallet and possibly your relationship!
Whether you snore like a freight train (like I do), or are part of the majority of people reading this right now who have neck, back or shoulder pain, today one pillow can make a world of difference.
Two doctors helped with today's testing, article and round-up with a third weighing in remotely so I can assure you the Cool-Head Neck pillow lives up to its name.
Brandy Golden, a doctor of physical therapy, tells us: "A lot of people have neck or back pain, and they don't understand where it's coming from. Rather than looking at their posture, they resort to medicine when they don't have to."
"I couldn't agree more" says health and fitness expert. Dr. Derek Alessi. "Use this great pillow Matt found a deal on. It will keep your spine straight, keep the pressure off it. You'll be in less pain. You can even sit on the pillow for additional lumbar support. It doesn't get more beneficial than this."
Click the play button to see this ultimate pillow in action.
- Provides the ultimate neck support
- Dual comfort: soft and plushy on one side with cool spandex on the other
- Allows you to nap anywhere
- Corrects your posture, keeps pressure of your spine
- Helps you breathe better which leads to less snoring
- Great for home and relaxation
- Can be used in conjunction with a bed pillow for more support
- High-density memory foam
- Not made of cheap bean bag material like competing products
- Outer sleeve removes and is machine washable
- Snap support attaches to luggage
***Buy more than one and price drops to $13.99
Matt Granite is a freelance consumer reporter who produces stories and video for this station, Amazon Live and others. Neither Matt nor this station are compensated by the brands featured here. Prices are subject to change at any time and products are expected to sell out.