Get the biggest deals delivered to your inbox! Click here to sign up for the DEALBOSS newsletter.
Just in time for Father's Day, a wallet that's guaranteed to protect your identity is on sale. Every day I figuratively watch out for your wallet, today my approach is much more literal!
This Handsome Carbon Fiber Wallet is in a league of its own even though there are many cheaper ones that look similar. If you were to search for a carbon fiber wallet, you'll likely find more than 100 wallets that look identical. Most do not offer RFID protection despite the claims and virtually none of them are durable or made of the highest grade Toray carbon fiber.
Thieves are now extremely advanced when it comes to stealing your credit card number, and ultimately your digital ID. All it takes is a scanner in someone's shopping bag to grab your credit card number from your wallet or purse. The same type of scanners that allow you to tap your credit card for payment can easily be purchased by anyone and used to scan credit card numbers from up to 30 feet away!
Thankfully, the carbon fiber wallet that I now carry with me everywhere blocks ID-stealing culprits. The Handsome wallet also takes care of my cards and cash, with a minimalist design that removes unnecessary bulk from my pockets.
Click the play button to see this product up close.
Features of the Handsome Carbon Fiber RFID Blocking Minimalist Wallet:
- Holds up to 20 credit, debit, membership or business cards
- Made with original Japanese Toray carbon fiber – highest quality of carbon fiber available
- RFID protected
- Minimalist design
- High luster carbon fiber
- 30 times more durable than the knock-offs
- Extremely lightweight
- National best-seller and top Father's Day gift idea
BUY IT NOW: 50 percent off Carbon Fiber RFID-blocking minimalist wallet with free shipping
***Buy from this link and please watch out for nearly identical designs that are not RFID protected and are made from sub-par materials.
MORE FROM DEALBOSS:
- This is the best $40 HDTV antenna to get you the most free TV channels
- This bamboo wireless speaker is better than a Bose
- 4 ways to save money even if prices increase due to tariffs
- How to save $70 on a robo foot massager right now
Who is Matt Granite?
- Matt Granite is a freelance consumer reporter who produces stories and video for this Station, Amazon and others. He is not compensated by the brands featured here. This Station and its parent company may receive a share of the revenue from the site that sells the product if you purchase one of these products using the link on this page.