The start of spring cleaning season mixed in with allergy season has many of you asking for vacuum, mop and robotic vac deals. Today in my quest to save you time and money, I have the ultimate three-in-one.
Imagine a robotic floor vac that also functions as a robotic mop complete with a filter to capture 99 percent of dust, mites and allergens as small as 10 microns.
The big question: can a robotic vacuum cleaner actually do a good job cleaning your home? Since last spring, I've tested eight different models in my home and five different models on a show I host with Amazon.
If you are tight on time and want a solid vacuum job performed while you are doing other things, a robo vac is for you. More importantly, while humans can out-clean robots, the robo vacs slide under couches, cabinets and tables reaching dirt our arms and hands cannot access.
Combined with a little elbow grease from time to time, a human and a robo vac are the best possible cleaning solution. This is also the key to making an allergy-free home a reality.
Click the play button to see the Coredy smart robo vac in action.
- New wet /dry mopping technology
- 12 infrared sensors combine for smarter vac navigation
- Smart suction technology captured more dirt and dust than any other unit we tested
- Brushless suction design prevents clogs
- Ideal for those with allergies
- Trapped more cat and dog hair than any system in a similar price range
- Edge sensors can detect stairs and keep robo vac safe
- Ultra slim profile allows robo vac to pass under most couches and cabinets
- Your key to an allergy-free safety zone
- Much quieter than competing vacs
- Lowest-recorded price today
- Includes remote control and docking station
Matt Granite is a freelance consumer reporter who produces stories and video for this Station, Amazon Live and others. He is not compensated by the brands featured here. This Station and its parent company may receive a share of the revenue from the site that sells the product if you purchase one of these products using the link on this page.