CLEVELAND, OH — Let me guess: You've heard countless promises on TV and infomercials about every knife being the best, sharpest or last knife you'll ever need.
But can a $70 be the best knife for your kitchen?
"This would be a definite specialty knife that I would want to add to my personal and professional kitchen," nationally-renowned TV chef Steve Binks said of a Wusthof knife now on sale for $69.99. "You have an incredible tool to put into your culinary arsenal."
Click the play button to see Chef Binks talk about why a $70 knife might be better for your kitchen than a $1,500 knife.
This Wusthof steal at its recorded price has the following perks:
- Slice through meat without damaging it.
- Slice bread without compressing it, and tomatoes without squashing them.
- Offset blade keeps your hand farther from the cutting board, allowing you to slice through thicker foods
- Precision-forged from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel.
- Wusthof been the cutlery of choice for royalty, parliament and world leaders.
- Precision edge technology means blade is 20 percent sharper with twice the edge retention
Sale Price: $134.00
Today Only: $69.99
Matt Granite is a freelance consumer reporter who produces stories and video for this Station, Amazon Live and others. He is not compensated by the brands featured here. This Station and its parent company may receive a share of the revenue from the site that sells the product if you purchase one of these products using the link on this page.