Thinking about ordering delivery this weekend and hanging out? A new study might have you thinking twice.
US Foods came out with research that says 28 percent of delivery drivers said they couldn’t resist the temptation of taking a bite. That's more than the 21 percent of delivery customers who said they worried the driver had a taste.
The study says more than 4 out of 5 customers said they’d be less worried about their food deliveries if the restaurant they ordered from would use tamper-proof packaging.
- Florida couple charged with trafficking thousands of exotic animals from Indonesia
- Verify: Did a piece of chicken come to life and crawl off a plate?
- Florida mother, son win lottery, then go to jail
- Coroner ruled man died of natural causes, but then the funeral home found stab wounds
- 25 arrests made during online predator, human trafficking sting in Sarasota
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.