SEATTLE — Jonathan Bailor is a Wellness Engineer, A New York Times Bestseller and owner of SANE SOLUTION. Today, he shares his recipe for Ten-Minute Zucchini Pasta Primavera, a nutritious meal that's perfect for those living on their own.
10-Minute "Pasta" Primavera
- 2 cups Zuchinni Noodles
- 1 cup frozen veggies of your choice (I recommend Costco's normandy blend of broccoli, carrots, and cauliflour)
- 1 can of tuna (in water... not oil) or 2 cups canned clams (or both! :-))
- 1 cup of no sugar added all natural pasta sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Thaw frozen veggies in boiling water to desired level of tenderness
- Combine pasts sauce and drained tuna and/or clams in a sauce pan and heat until simmering
- Add thawed veggies to sauce and tuna mixture
- Place zuchinni noodles on a plate and top with veggie, sauce, and seafood mixture
Jonathan's latest book The Setpoint Diet is out now. He is hosting a health & wellness event on November 17 in Seattle. For earlybird pricing or more info, visit www.livebetterlive.com.