SEATTLE — With the recent mass shootings in El Paso and Dayton, some are pointing to violent video games as a cause. Dr. Hilarie Cash from North Bend's addiction treatment center reSTART discusses video game addiction, violent video games, and whether or not they can be reliably connected to violent real-world events. She'll answer the questions:
- Does gaming lead to violence?
- Who is at risk of video game addiction?
- How should parents guide the use of tech in their children's lives?
- Are video games really that addictive?
- How do you treat video game addiction?