SEATTLE — Seattle is known for being a bookish city, so it's no wonder many authors call Puget Sound home. Celebrate Seattle's bookworms by supporting some local authors! Misha Stone from Seattle Public Libraries joins New Day Northwest to talk about a few books that should be next on your list.
Check out Stone's suggestions:
- Lake City by Thomas Kohnstamm
- The Chaos Function by Jack Skillingstead
- The Bird King by G. Willow Wilson
- Exhalation by Ted Chiang
- Maid: Hard Work, Low Pay, and a Mother's Will to Survive by Stephanie Land
- Middlegame by Seanan McGuire