SEATTLE — Booze can make for a great gift any time of year. A.J. Rathbun, a Seattle Magazine contributor, show and tells his Northwest boozy gift guide.
- For the serious collector: Woodinville Whiskey Co. Limited-Release Toasted Applewood Finished Rye.
- For the Drinker Who Has Everything: Sidetrack Distillery Shiso Liqueur.
- For the Experience Lover: Copperworks "blend your own whiskey" class (as it's an experience as well as a bottle).
- For the Coffee Lover: Seattle Distilling Company Coffee Liqueur.
- For the Culinary-Minded: Bluewater Wintersun Aquavit.