Justin Riordan, founder of Spade and Archer Design Agency shares tips for staging your home to sell during winter months.
A few suggestions:
- Set the thermostat temperature to 68 degrees (the coolest end of the 68-72 degree human comfort range)
- Provide a place to sit down at the entrance, if folks would like to take off their shoes
- Provide a place to wipe feet
- Shovel your driveway and sidewalks
- Use a timer to have lights on during showings
To learn more about Spade and Archer, which has offices in Seattle and Portland, please CLICK HERE.