If you're on the hunt for a great gift for the holidays, check out the 39th annual Phinney Neighborhood Winter Festival & Crafts Fair this weekend.
Festival representative Jessie Hammer is here to give us a preview of items perfect for gifting that are available at the festival.
- A Bicycle Clock by 1.by.Liz
- Girls Dress by City Kid Style
- Wooden handle accessories by Rain City Pens
- Assorted Chocolates by Blue Streak Chocolates
- Log planted with succulents by Coloring Nature
- Rainier Soy Candle by Northwest Sparks
39th Annual Phinney Neighborhood Winter Festival & Crafts Fair, December 7-8, 10:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M., Phinney Center, 6532 Phinney Ave N, Seattle.