SEATTLE — Amy Goodson is a registered dietitian and consultant with an emphasis in overall health, wellness and sports nutrition. She works with food and lifestyle blog Parker's Plate to "create really scrumptious recipe and lifestyle content for brands" that make home cooking hassle free, affordable, and most importantly - delicious!!
You'll find more ideas to meals your family will love like the ones Amy showcased today on Parker's Plate. Here are a list of products Amy featured today:
POM Wonderful Glazed Turkey Meatballs
- 1 pound ground turkey, raised without antibiotics (about 93% lean)
- 3/4 cup plain dry whole grain breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated red onion
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1-1/3 cups unsweetened ketchup
- 1 cup POM Wonderful 100% Pomegranate Juice
- 1/2 cup no-sugar-added apricot fruit spread
- 1 scallion, extra-thinly sliced
- In a medium bowl, combine the ground turkey, breadcrumbs, onion, egg, salt, and pepper. Form into 24 meatballs, about 1 rounded tablespoon each. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan over medium-high heat, stir together the ketchup, pomegranate juice, and apricot fruit spread until well combined. Cook until lightly bubbling, about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Working quickly and carefully, place meatballs into the simmering sauce one at a time. Gently shake pan to assure all meatballs are submerged in sauce. Cover, reduce heat to medium, and cook until well done, about 15 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand covered for 5 minutes to complete the cooking process.
- Serve warm with small bamboo picks or toothpicks. Garnish with the scallion.
- • 6 Tablespoons chia seeds
- • 8 oz POM Wonderful100% Pomegranate Juice
- Place 6 Tablespoons of chia seeds into container with lid.
- Pour in 8 oz POM Wonderful100% Pomegranate Juice.
- Place lid on container tightly.
- Shake until well combined and put in fridge overnight.
- In morning, place jam on oatmeal, toast or as a layer in yogurt parfaits.
Wonderful Pistachio Trail Mix
- • 2 cups Wonderful Pistachios
- • 1 cup whole grain granola
- • ¼ cup dried apricots, chopped
- • ½ cup coconut, unsweetened and shredded
- Mix in a bowl and enjoy.
- Can be used to top overnight oat and yogurt parfaits.
Wonderful Pistachios Coconut Crusted Chicken
Prep: 10 minutes I Cook Time: 25 minutes I Serves 4
- 1 pound chicken tenders
- 1 cup Wonderful Pistachios No Shells
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a blender, pulse the pistachios a few times, until ground into a coarse powder. Add the parmesan cheese, thyme, and rosemary and pulse again until it is finely chopped. Transfer the mixture to a plate.
- In a bowl, mix the coconut flour, salt, and pepper. In another bowl, beat the eggs.
- Dip the chicken tenders in the flour and roll to coat. Dip the chicken in the eggs, shaking off any excess. Roll in the pistachio-parmesan mixture and place on a baking sheet. Repeat with all of the chicken.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, flipping once about halfway through, until browned and cooked through.