SEATTLE — Wearing color can be intimidating for guys who don't want to go over the top. Stylist Darcy Camden of Styled Seattle joins New Day Northwest to show examples of colorful men's outfits that pop just enough.
Camden suggests pairing a bright color with a neutral color to keep things coordinated, among other tips that are sure to help you make your wardrobe more exciting.
Find out where to buy the outfits you saw today below.
Coral and Gray outfit:
- Cotton crewneck sweater in garter stitch from J- Crew- $49.50
- Stretch Secret Wash shirt in heathered red print from J-Crew - $59.50
- Dockers® Classic Fit Signature Khaki Lux Cotton Stretch Pants from JC Penny - $62.00
- Men's Modern-Fit TH Flex Stretch Sport Coat from Macy's - $129.99
Purple and Navy outfit:
- Claiborne Untucked Button-Down Slim Fit Shirt from JC Penny - $40.00
- Ribbed Shawl Cardigan Sweater from Gap - $56.00
- Dockers® D3 Signature Stretch Classic Flat-Front Pants from JC Penny - $62.00
Yellow and Green outfit:
- Men's Cloud Cap Lightweight Rain Jacket from Eddie Bauer - $69.30
- Pattern Poplin Shirt in Stretch from Gap - $26.99 - $31.99
- 511™ Slim Fit Stretch Jeans from Levi's - $59.99