SEATTLE — Living Coral has been named Pantone’s Color of the Year for 2019. Stylist and founder of Styled Seattle Darcy Camden joins New Day Northwest to show you how you can add the color of the year to any outfit, whether you’d like to keep it subtle or go all out. Camden will show both men’s and women’s outfits that incorporate Living Coral to keep you on trend in 2019.
For more style tips or a style consultation, visit Camden’s website www.styledseattle.com. Camden aims to incorporate more designers from Seattle in her work, to recommend a Seattle designer you know reach out to her on twitter or instagram @darcycamden.
Check out some of the styles featured on today's show below.
- Nida Sweater from Moorea Seal - $78.00
- Amelia Skinny Jean from Moorea Seal - $82.00
- Drawstring Backpack from Moorea Seal- $35.70
- Roya Heels from Moorea Seal- $140.00
- Classic Girlfriend Blazer in Ponte from Gap - $79.99
- Plaid Ankle Pants from Gap - $44.97
- Flat Mules from Gap- $29.99
- Long-sleeve Everyday Casual Crewneck Sweater from J-Crew - $98.00