A gift worth giving is a gift worth wrapping.
Founder of the party blog, A Lovely Design, Misha Perritt has the top gift wrap trends for this holiday season - including color schemes, techniques, and more!
Misha says a wrapping party with friends is a great way to get your packages wrapped and nosh on some delicious party food and drink.
Misha recommends using simple wraps like kraft paper and black chalk paper and embellishing them with ribbons and tags.
One way to embellish your gifts is to use greenery to form wreaths or tie on a sprig.
May Arts offers affordable pricing on bulk size ribbon rolls for gift wrap, weddings, crafting and more. Small businesses can also apply for extra wholesale discounts.
For a 20% discount on ribbons use code NewDay20.
Sugar Cookie Martini
- 1.5 oz. vanilla vodka
- 1.5 oz. Baileys
- .75 oz. amaretto
- 1 tsp. confectioner's sugar
- 3 tbsp. milk or Half & Half
- 1 sprinkles
- 1 vanilla icing
- Dip the rim of a martini glass in vanilla icing until coated.
- Dip the coated rim into a plate of sprinkles until coated.
- Add all ingredients into a cocktail shaker with 1 c. of ice.
- Shake vigorously until chilled and strain into a prepared martini glass.
- ADD a sugar cookie on the rim for some extra fun!!