SEATTLE — Styled Seattle's Darcy Camden on the big fashion trends she's in seeing in stores for kids from Kindergarten to High School.
Darcy recommended going to Buckle to get personal style advice for your kids!
Darcy’s Back-to-School Shopping Resource List
- PLAE shoes ($49.95-$59.95, plae.co)
- Annie The Brave STEM-inspired dresses ($35, anniethebrave.com)
- Octopus “smart” watch for kids. ($79.99, heyjoy.io).
- H&M Kids. (Westfield Southcenter, Alderwood, hm.com)
- Zulily.com. #ThrowbackThursday starting at $6.99
- Buckle (buckle.com, 6 locations in PNW)
- Pop-in @ Nordstrom x Hershel (Bellevue Square and Downtown Seattle and nordstrom.com/pop thru 9/29)
- NanaMacs Clothing Company (nanamacs.com)
- Seattle Goodwill
- Torrid (torrid.com, 10 locations in PNW)
- Vans (for locations visit vans.com)