INDEX, Wash. — Who doesn’t love a staycation? Now add a free magical getaway in the woods and it’s the icing on the cake! This video features a giveaway, so be sure to watch the full video to find out how to enter to win 😊
Welcome to the Treehouse Cabin in Index, Washington. I’ve seen this property on Instagram (and so have their nearly 12K followers) and I was legit OBSESSED. I finally secured an overnight spot (book early; it fills up fast) to see this one for myself. Let me tell you, not only is it worth it (just like the 5-star reviews say) but it truly is majestic, tranquil, and the perfect oasis to unplug.
AND you get the chance to stay here for free!
The Treeframe Cabin where I stayed is just one of the five properties known as the “Index Cabins” to many. You can find all the options online.
Here are the nuts and bolts of the A-frame I stayed at:
- Just outside Index, Washington, about a 1.5 hour drive from Seattle
- $475 a night
- 5-star reviews
- Fits up to 3 guests
- 1 king size bedroom, 1 bath
- Hot tub
This outrageously beautiful modern treehouse A-frame cabin is perched 13 feet off the ground between four evergreen trees. It’s brand new with luxurious finishes, including a two-person hot tub, full bathroom, fireplace, giant skylights, and a king bed sleeping loft.
There’s river access with constant views of the Skykomish River, as well as tons of hikes and ways to get out in nature while you stay. You can even bring your pet, which is a bonus.
I brought my friend Andrea to have a fun girls’ night in since we are both lovers of the outdoors. We enjoyed the hot tub – amazingly cozy place – and of course explored the property. My only complaint is that one night simply wasn’t enough. I can’t wait to book a whole weekend here soon.
Click here to book the Treeframe Cabin where I stayed.
----- GIVEAWAY DETAILS + RULES -----
Prize: One-night stay at Treeframe Cabin for you and a guest. (Value $475)
- Certificate may not be redeemed for cash.
- Certificate expires December 31, 2022.
- Reservations subject for availability and subject to blackout dates.
1. Attendees must all be 21 years old or older.
2. Entries that do not comply with YouTube’s Community Guidelines will be disqualified.
How to Enter:
- Watch this entire video.
- Give this video a thumbs up on YouTube and subscribe to Local Lens Seattle.
- Comment on the YouTube video who you would take on this staycation. Include your Instagram, Twitter or Facebook handle so we can contact you if you win.
- We will announce the winner on Monday, April 4th, 2022.
- If the winner does not claim the prize within 48 hours after being contacted, all prior messages will be void and a new winner will be chosen.
- Contest is not affiliated with YouTube.
Thanks for watching and supporting me and this channel – and GOOD LUCK!!
A huge thanks to my clothing partner for this video, Purpose Boutique in Totem Lake! Shop my look here.