Collecting candy may be your kids' favorite way to celebrate Halloween, but more and more adults are collecting something even more precious.
The pumpkins will be sold at multiple locations around the greater Seattle area this season.
Every pumpkin begins as a molten piece of glass. A little bit of chemistry, a whole lot of heat and a dash of magic bring them to life.
No two are ever the same.
“That life of the glass has its own idea of what it wants to be,” says studio manager Debra Colson-Jackson.
Here's where you can find these pumpkins this year:
- Saturday Sept. 21st - 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Molbak’s Home & Garden |13625 NE 175th Street Woodinville, WA 98072
- Saturday Sept. 28th from 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Gig Harbor Farmers Market (Old Peninsula Gardens) | 5503 Wollochet Drive NW Gig Harbor, WA 98335
- Saturday Oct. 5th from 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Pickering Barn (across from Costco) | 1730 10th Ave NW Issaquah, WA 98027
- Saturday Oct. 12th from 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Valley Nursery | 20882 Bond Rd. NE, Poulsbo, WA 98370
- Saturday Oct. 19th from 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- McLendons | 1015 North Pearl Street Tacoma, WA 98406
- Saturday Oct. 26th from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Pioneer Park Pavilion | 330 S. Meridian Puyallup, WA 98371