QUINCY, Wash. — With the summer concert season approaching, the Gorge Amphitheatre is set to be transformed into a festival setting for various artists and bands.
The Gorge is an outdoor concert venue that can seat over 20,000 people. The venue is located in the rural town of George above the Columbia River in Washington, just 10 miles northeast of Quincy.
The venue's first summer show is scheduled for late May, with dates lined up through September. Here's the full schedule of artists and bands performing at the Gorge. The links to purchase tickets for the shows are below.
The Gorge Amphitheatre 2023 Schedule
- Saturday, May 27 - Illenium
- Sunday, May 28 - Illenium
- Friday, June 9 - Brandi Carlile
- Saturday, June 10 - Joni Mitchell & Brandi Carlile
- Sunday, June 11 - The Highwomen & Tanya Tucker
- Saturday, June 17 - Beyond Wonderland
- Sunday, June 18 - Beyond Wonderland
- Friday, July 7 - Dead & Company
- Saturday, July 8 - Dead & Company
- Saturday, July 15 - Bert Kreischer's Fully Loaded Comedy Festival
- July 21-23 - Above & Beyond
- Saturday, July 29 - Boygenius
- Friday, Aug. 4 - Watershed Festival
- Saturday, Aug. 5 - Watershed Festival
- Sunday, Aug. 6 - Watershed Festival
- Thursday, Aug. 31 - Dave Matthews Band (Camping Pass Only)
- Friday, Sept. 1 - Dave Matthews Band
- Saturday, Sept. 2 - Dave Matthews Band
- Sunday, Sept. 3 - Dave Matthews Band
- Thursday, Sept. 7 - The Lumineers & James Bay (Three-day Camping Pass)
- Friday, Sept. 8 - The Lumineers & James Bay
- Saturday, Sept. 9 - Eric Church, Jelly Roll and Hailey Whitters
- Sunday, Sept. 10 - Eric Church, Jelly Roll and Hailey Whitters
For the festivals throughout the summer, the Gorge does offer camping passes that will need to be purchased along with an event ticket. The venue has several ticket options, including day tickets, weekend tickets and the ultimate camping pass.
Here are the rules for visitors choosing to camp overnight at the Gorge:
- Quiet time is strictly enforced from 2-8 a.m.
- Check-out time is 10 a.m. on your departure date.
- Underage use or possession of alcohol will not be tolerated.
- No illegal drugs or drug paraphernalia.
- No firearms or weapons of any kind.
- No fireworks, camp or open fires.
- No large parties, kegs or binge drinking devices.
- Unauthorized vending of food or merchandise, including alcohol, is prohibited under WA state law.
- You must possess a concert ticket to be in the campground.
- Obey all posted “No Trespassing” signs.
To learn more about the Gorge Amphitheater and to see the most up-to-date concert schedule, click here. There are nearby vacation rental homes and hotels as alternative options to camping, according to the Gorge Ampitheatre.