Valentine's Day is no longer just about flowers and chocolate. It's about tech, frugality and this follow-up from our Valentine's Day focus groups conducted with men and women.
"Tech" and "great wireless headphones" both ranked high with men and women on Valentine's Day 2018 wish lists. Just in time for the big day, one of the top-rated and most durable headphones in the world are on sale.
You're likely familiar with the iClever brand out of California tied to all sorts of smartphone accessories, chargers and various other tech products. I had a chance to test the new iClever headphones at CES which are under $30 today. I was impressed!
Click the play button to see my jump tests and stress tests with these headphones.
- Call quality surpassed any of the other hands-free systems at double the price
- Its HD microphone and superior sound received unanimous user approval
- Extremely lightweight: only 13 grams or 0.02 pounds
- 8.5 hour performance time in our tests, charges fully in 90 minutes
- These wireless headphones can connect to two different devices
- Waterproof and sweat proof!
- Noise isolation technology made this a top pick for the gym and in noisy environments
- Works with any Bluetooth device including Apple and Android smartphones
- Accessories fit any ear size and anti-slip technology keeps them in place
- Ideal for commutes, busy cities, audio books and music streaming
- Includes 3 pairs of customized ear tips
- Extremely rare to see noise cancellation at this price
Now: $29.99 (or lower)
Matt Granite is a freelance consumer reporter who produces stories and video for this station, Amazon Live and others. Neither Matt nor this station are compensated by the brands featured here. Prices are subject to change at any time and products are expected to sell out.