A newly released study reveals which professions are most likely to employ psychopaths, and CEOs top the list. Also listed in the top ten: surgeons, police officers, and clergy.
Concerned your boss might be a psychopath?
Psychology professor and author Kevin Dutton shares what traits to look for:
- Being a control freak - psychopaths are emotional chess players
- Charming - they possess the innate gift to make you feel like the only person in the room
- Parasitical - they take you into their confidence and steal valuable new ideas from you
- Non-stick - never accept responsibility and adept at manufacturing evidence to frame someone else
- Power hungry - positions of influence satisfy their need to control and manipulate others
For the rest of the list, visit Christie Johnson's Facebook page.