Planning on driving around Seattle this weekend? There are a few things that might slow you down.
Here's a list of the closures and events that are expected to affect traffic:
* Highway 2 is closed betwen SR 204 and SR 9 from 11 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday. Drivers will follow a signed detour.
* SR 520 is closed between Montlake Boulevard and I-405 from 11 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday
* The I-5 Mercer Street on- and off-ramps are closed 5 a.m. Saturday to 5 a.m. Monday. UPDATE: The ramps re-opened Saturday night.
* The northbound I-405 off-ramp to Northeast 116th Street will be closed 10 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday.
* On Saturday, both the Seattle Mariners and Sounders are in action. The Mariners face the Rangers at 6:10 p.m. (originally scheduled for 1:10 p.m.!), while the Sounders face San Jose at 7:30 p.m.
* The Puyallup Fair will be open all day Saturday and Sundey, increasing traffic to the area.
* The Mariners and Rangers play again on Sunday, at 6:10 p.m.
* The 2012 Tour of Gymnastics Champions will take place at KeyArena at 5 p.m. Sunday
* The Seattle Seahawks face the Green Bay Packers for Monday Night Football. Gametime is 5:30 p.m. at CenturyLink Field.