6 LINKEDINCOMMENTMORE

A man was critically injured in a fire early Wednesday morning at a house in Seattle's Central District.

He was taken to Harborview Medical Center suffering from burns and smoke inhalation.

Seattle Fire Dept. spokesman Kyle Moore tells KING 5 the fire was difficult to fight because the house was full of combustible materials stacked waist to shoulder high.

Firefighters remain on the scene to watch for hot spots flaring up.

Read or Share this story: http://www.king5.com/story/news/local/seattle/2014/08/20/fire-injured-hoarder/14329709/