As we head into New Year s Eve every woman faces the annual challenge of how to fit as many essentials as possible into a tiny evening bag. This segment is all about expecting the unexpected, from sore feet to wardrobe malfunctions. Who better to help us than Beauty Expert Stacy Cox, she has brought in products from her McGuyver bag of beauty tricks!
RED, TIRED EYES: If you rub them you'll mess up your eye makeup, so to get relief but still look chic try...
- Fill one side of a contact lens container with toothpaste, Try Crest 3D White Arctic Fresh Toothpaste www.3DWhite.comIn case you're in the midst of taking lots of photos, it will brighten & whiten your smile fast and freshen your breath for the big midnight kiss
- Fill the 2nd half with Simple Skin Care Replenishing Rich MoisturizerShop Wallmart or www.simpleskincare.com leaves your skin replenished and nourished all day long, plus it's a perfect blend of our purest possible skin loving ingredients with an added vitamin Pro B5, Allantoin, Bisabolol and Glycerin.
- CoverGirl Outlast All Day Lipcolor ($10.84) www.covergirl.com gives you up to 16 hours of color that stays true, with no flaking, feathering nor bleeding in just 2 steps. The Permatone formula is resistant to water & food oil so stay hydrated and eat the pigs in a blanket all night long! My rec for a fun shade: #507 Ever Red-dy!
- So in your clutch pack a travel size hair spray and fine tooth comb or a clean toothbrush. Mist the comb/toothbrush w/the spray and instantly tame fly aways, frizz and falling up do's! Pantene makes a great travel size hairspray called Fine Hair Touchable Volume Hairspray ($1.50) www.pantene.com It uses particle technology to separate hair fibers and create layers of volume while avoiding leaving hair sticky when dancing up a storm.
- Always stash a couple panty liners in your clutch! Why? Because they are GREAT to line the soles of your pumps adding extra cushion and comfort when time spent dancing and having fun has left it's mark on your feet and the night's still young!
- Nip + Fab Stiletto Fix ($9.95) www.target.com & www.ulta.com Revive tired feet + legs with this cooling, soothing balm is packed with ingredients to cushion, cool + protect fatigued feet and legs. Key ingredients...
- allantoin soothes + protects
- peppermint cools + refreshes
- glycerin moisturises + revive
- Urban Aid Emergency Undies ($10.50) www.urbanaid.com includes:
1 one size fits most thong
1 reusable tin, great to store earrings and jewelry as the night unfolds. We always need clean undies! Spills, accidents and more can happen. Remember what your momma said...you are prepared!
- Jouer Cosmetics Sparkle & Pop ($12)www.jouercosmetics.comInspired by a popular British tradition, Jouer introduces their version of a holiday cracker with Sparkle & Pop. This festive goodie is dressed in a beautiful pale pink box with sparkling gold confetti and a chic gift-tag for personalization. It makes the perfect holiday party favor containing five fun surprises including a special Jouer treat. Pop, open and enjoy! FEATURES:
Chic Cocktail Ring Beauty Fortune (*varying messages)
Mini Champagne Bubbles
One of three Jouer Deluxe Samples:
Body Butter (0.21 oz.), Essential Lip Enhancer (0.07 fl. oz.), Glisten Moisturizing Lip Gloss (0.06 fl. oz.)
- Essential Cami ($34) www.essentialcami.comIt can happen to the best of us: Your NYE dress all of a sudden is exposing more cleavage then you anticipated or you're doing the funky chicken on the dance floor and your pants split! Salvation is only an Essential Cami away! These lace inserts discreetly snap onto the straps of your bra adding a panel of fabric to any low cut plunging top or dress. If your pants tear at the seam, you can snap a cami onto your underwear for another quick fix option!
For Stacy's website, click HERE.