Take yourself out to the ball game this summer -- but go easy on the peanuts, Cracker Jack and other ballpark foods.
CNN's Elizabeth Cohen tallied up the calories of many popular stadium foods. Here's how they scored:
- Average-sized hot dog: 150 calories
- 8-ounce bag of peanuts:840 calories
- 8-ounce Cracker Jack bag: 420 calories
- 2-ounce bag of cotton candy: 210 calories
- 6-ounce beef hamburger with bun: 490 calories
- One large slice of pizza without toppings: 400 calories
- Super nachos with cheese: 1,500 calories
- French fries with chili: 700 calories
- Jumbo soft pretzel: 700 calories
- Reglar ballpark soda: 140 calories
- Draft beer: 240 calories
Many ballparks do provide less caloric foods, like salads, grilled chicken sandwiches, Italian ices and bottled waters.