LINKEDINCOMMENTMORE

SEATTLE (AP) -- The fire that broke out early Friday morning on a 50-foot commercial fishing boat moored at Fishermen's Terminal in Seattle was caused by a faulty electrical outlet in the galley.

The fire department estimates damage at $200,000.

Fire Department spokesman Kyle Moore says firefighters used foam to control the fire within four minutes. He says a quick response prevented flames from spreading to other ships moored at the Port of Seattle facility.

No one was injured.

Read or Share this story: http://www.king5.com/story/news/local/seattle/2014/08/03/13189436/