Astrologer Tali Edut from AstroStyle.com, joined Margaret with the fall forecast, focusing on Libra (September 24 - October 23) and Scorpio (October 24 - November 22).
Follow them on Twitter: @AstroTwins
Here are Tali's quick notes for fall:
LOVE IS IN THE AIR!
- The sun is in Libra from September 23 (Monday of this week) until October 23, a month of peace, love and harmony.
- It's easier to find compromises where we've been butting heads
- Relationships are the thing to focus on: finding new love, committing at a deeper level. Libra governs weddings and engagements so it's a great four weeks to tie the knot.
- This is a highly social time, great for planning parties, appreciating the arts, dressing up and having fun with fashion
BUT THERE IS INTENSITY AHEAD
On September 29, Mercury, the planet of communication moves into intense Scorpio until December 3.
- Scorpio is the sign of transformation, so we might go into extreme makeover mode and tackle a big area of life requiring change. We could even err on the side of obsessing so we'll need to remember the power of moderation.
- Scorpio is also the zodiac's most seductive sign. We can get closer than ever to the ones we love now maybe too close for comfort.
- Jealousy can crop up and relationship statuses could read, It's Complicated. Some of us might even get swept away in romance and forgetting the rest of the world.
- Exes and old flames could pop up while Mercury is retrograde from October 21 and November 10
- Scorpio governs investments, so learn about making your money work for you (but steer clear of the Bernie Madoffs)