If you believe the oddsmakers in Las Vegas, the Seattle Seahawks are going to win almost every game this upcoming season.
The Sporting News reports Cantor Gaming, which operates a dozen sports books, has posted point spreads for every NFL game through Week 16.
Among those first 15 games (Seattle won t play in Week 12), the Seahawks are picked to win all but two. The only game the oddsmakers have them losing is at San Francisco in Week 14. The Week 10 game at Atlanta is listed as a Pick em, meaning a toss-up.
The Week 17 game is at home against the Rams. Since the Seahawks are already favored to win on the road inSt. Louis in Week 8, it's a foregone conclusion they'd also be favored to win in Seattle.
- Week 1: Seahawks by 3.5 at Panthers
- Week 2: Seahawks by 2.5 vs. 49ers
- Week 3: Seahawks by 14 vs. Jaguars
- Week 4: Seahawks by 1 at Texans
- Week 5: Seahawks by 4 at Colts
- Week 6: Seahawks by 11 vs. Titans
- Week 7: Seahawks by 6 at Cardinals
- Week 8: Seahawks by 4 at Rams
- Week 9: Seahawks by 7 vs. Buccaneers
- Week 10: Seahawks at Falcons (toss up)
- Week 11: Seahawks by 6 vs. Vikings
- Week 13: Seahawks by 3.5 vs. Saints
- Week 14: 49ers by 2.5 vs. Seahawks
- Week 15: Seahawks by 1 over Giants
- Week 16: Seahawks by 8.5 vs. Cardinals