Former Seahawk Free Safety and fan favorite Jordan Babineaux joined Margaret to preview the Super Bowl and give an insider's view of just what the players may be experiencing - from the thrill of making it to the big game, to the global media circus and everything that goes with it. He also chatted about several projects, including a golf tournament he's putting together this summer. Keep up with Jordan on Twitter: @JordanBabineaux Check out his Neaux Your Role segments on NFL Network.
Jordan will host the huge Volume 12 Super Bowl Party at The ShowBox SODO, sponsored by Mercedes-Benz of Seattle. The party gets underway at 1:30pm and features entertainment, raffles, prizes and food catered by Wolfgang Puck. Raffle proceeds will benefit Connecting Borders Foundation, a Kirkland-based non-profit that works to help children and families overcome poverty.
The only way to get tickets to the party is to win them. Here are a few ways to do that:
- Visit the Volume 12 Fan Page on Facebook
- Mercedes-Benz of Seattle will raffle off tickets Saturday winners will be announced at 5:30 (winners will win sets of 2). Stop in any time before Saturday, February 1 to enter to win.
- Whole Foods will give away ticket all week long on their Twitter page.
- April Ziegele, DDS will give away tickets all week long on her Facebook page.
- West Seattle Thriftway will host nightly trivia between 2-7pm where they will give away Seahawk merchandise and tickets to the Volume 12 Mercedes Benz Super Bowl Party to enter visit West Seattle Thriftway and fill out an entry form.
- KMPS 94.1 - KMPS will give away tickets on their morning show, through an instant winner contest, middays on Cornbread s show, and nights during song wars contest.
- KZOK 102.5 - KZOK will give away tickets on the air throughout the day
- Jack FM 96.5 - 96.5 JACK FM will give away tickets during BLUE FRIDAY FRENZY
- 1090 AM The Fan - 1090 AM The Fan will be doing cue to call to win tickets during the afternoon show
Volume 12 thanks the rest of the event's sponsors: