NEW ORLEANS (12-5) at SEATTLE (13-3)
4:35 p.m. EST, FOX
OPENING LINE -- Seahawks by 8 1/2 .
RECORD VS. SPREAD -- New Orleans 9-7-1; Seattle 11-5
SERIES RECORD -- Seahawks lead 7-6.
LAST MEETING -- Seahawks beat Saints 34-7, Dec. 2, 2013.
LAST WEEK -- Saints beat Eagles 26-24; Seahawks had a bye.
AP PRO32 RANKING -- Saints, No. 7; Seahawks, No. 1.
SAINTS OFFENSE -- OVERALL (4), RUSH (25), PASS (2)
SAINTS DEFENSE -- OVERALL (4), RUSH (19), PASS (2)
SEAHAWKS OFFENSE -- OVERALL (17), RUSH (4), PASS (26)
SEAHAWKS DEFENSE -- OVERALL (1) RUSH (7T), PASS (1)
STREAKS, STATS AND NOTES
- Seahawks dominated Monday night matchup at home on Dec. 2 jumping out to a 27-7 halftime lead on way to 34-7 win.
- The seven points matched fewest scored by Saints since Sean Payton became coach in 2006.
- No. 6 seeds are 5-2 against No. 1 seeds in the divisional round since the playoffs after the 2005 season.
- Saints finished second in NFL in yards passing and fourth in total offense.
- QB Drew Brees threw for 250 yards and TD in win over Eagles.
- Brees has three 400-yard passing games in the postseason, including 2010 game in Seattle.
- Brees held to 147 yards passing in December loss to Seahawks.
- RB Mark Ingram had 97 yards rushing and TD in win over Eagles. Was second-most by a Saints RB in playoff game.
- Saints rushed for 185 yards in win over Eagles, second highest total all season.
- TE Jimmy Graham had three receptions for 44 yards vs. Eagles. Was held to three catches for 42 yards in first game vs. Seahawks.
- Saints lost LB Parys Haralson to torn pectoral in Eagles game. Fourth defensive starter lost since midseason due to injury.
- CB Keenan Lewis (concussion) expected to play.
- Seahawks have won five straight home playoff games.
- Seahawks have won 15 of last 16 home games.
- Only one starter on Seahawks roster -- DT Tony McDaniel -- has not played in a postseason game.
- QB Russell Wilson was 22 of 30 for 310 yards and three touchdowns in first meeting with Saints. Had passer rating of 139.6, second best in his career.
- Wilson threw for a career-high 385 yards and two touchdowns in last season's divisional playoff loss to Atlanta.
- Wilson is only player in NFL history with passer rating of 100 or more in first two seasons.
- RB Marshawn Lynch finished regular season with career-high 14 total touchdowns. Only player in NFL with 1,000 yards rushing and at least 10 TDs rushing in past three seasons.
- WR Percy Harvin may play in second game following hip surgery in August.
- Seahawks finished regular season as leaders in pass defense (172 yards per game allowed) and interceptions (28). Previous two teams to lead the league in those categories -- Tampa Bay (2002) and Miami (1982) -- both reached the Super Bowl.
- Seahawks only team in NFL not to allow opponent to score on opening drive all season.
- CB Richard Sherman led NFL with eight interceptions. First Seahawks player to lead league in INTs since Eugene Robinson in 1993.
- Seahawks without LB K.J. Wright (foot) who was largely responsible for defending Graham in December meeting.