Even if you've been married or attached for a long time, Valentine's Day is one of those holidays that can leave you puzzled when it comes to gifts. And if the the relationship is new, it's a whole new level of confusion! Lifestyle expert Amy Sewell is the founder of Shop with Style, and she's here with some important do's and dont's for Valentine's Day gift giving.
- Sexy lingerie
- Elaborate red and floral photo album with heart-shaped cut-out on cover
- Picture frame engraved with I Love You and accessorized with a heart applique
- Flowers are a traditional gift
- Jewelry can be appropriate, although you might steer clear of any rings unless it is the ring. Instead, focus on necklaces, earrings or bracelets.
- A bottle of sparkling wine can set the tone for a festive evening.
- Favorite gourmet food items
- Tickets for an event you can enjoy together concerts, sporting events, museums, etc.