LINKEDINCOMMENTMORE

SEATTLE-- A fire broke out in a top floor unit of a Greenlake apartment building Thursday afternoon.

The Green Lake Plaza building is located at 505 NE70th Street. Firefighters were called to that location around 1:30 p.m.

By 2:00 p.m., the fire appeared to be mostly out.

There is no word on whether anyone was in the unit at the time of the fire.

Seattle firefighters ruled the cause of the fire as accidental due to combustables placed near a baseboard heater.

Read or Share this story: http://www.king5.com/story/news/local/2014/08/01/12979976/