LINKEDINCOMMENTMORE

A 79-year-old man was refueling his tractor when the heat from the engine caused the gas to ignite.

When firefighters arrived on scene to the address on Lincoln, south of Pt. Gamble Road, they found a 20 foot by 40 foot barn fully engulfed in flames.

The man suffered serious burn injuries and was taken to Harrison Hospital in Bremerton where he will likely be flown to Harborview Medical Center's Burn Unit.

The Kitsap County Fire Marshall is investigating.

Read or Share this story: http://www.king5.com/story/news/2014/08/03/13224166/