At some point or another, we all struggle with living the life we want and finding a way to fulfill the high hopes of our youth. But at almost any age, we can redirect ourselves and come much closer to the goals we most value. Motivational speaker, Ken Grant, is here to help us get closer to living the life we have always dreamed of.
Reality Question/check list first:
1.Do you really think you can be ____________ or are you just kidding yourself because you think it sounds good to those around you?
2.Can you imagine in your mind what success looks like, or it is just a pipe dream?
3.Are you inherently a risk taker or not?
4.Do you have the support people around you to make this all come true to take the risks necessary to bring it to fruition?
5.Do you have the tenacity and audacity to make it happen
Here are the steps to start out your new journey
1) You must set goals and time lines to accomplish the steps it will take to make It happen, including a starting date - without a starting day, you have no date at all.
2) Give yourself permission to say you are a ____________. The more you say it, the more you believe it , and the more you believe it, the more you live it. Otherwise, you'll never believe, and without permission, you'll always feel like a fraud.
3) If you're really going to follow your dreams, make it a big deal. Take it very seriously and develop a plan. If not a business plan, than at least some kind of plan, for without a road map, you have now definite place to be!
4) Fake it 'til you make it.
5) Always remember: No one ever died from trying!
Click HERE for tips on how to live the life you want.
Click HERE for more information on Ken and MotivatedBranding.