When the power goes out, KING5.com has you covered. Find your power company below and use their links to stay on top of outages, get the latest updates, and most importantly -- find out when the lights will come back on.

PSE (Puget Sound Energy)

Seattle City Light

Tacoma Power

Snohomish County PUD

Peninsula Light Co.

  • Website: www.penlight.org
  • Report an outage: 253-853-1388
  • Tune to: KGHP radio 93.7 FM, 89.9 FM or 89.3 FM (in the City of Gig Harbor)
  • Twitter: @PenLightCo

Mason County PUD No. 3

  • Website: www.masonpud3.org
  • Report an outage: Shelton - (360) 432-1533 Belfair - (360) 275-2833 Elma - (360) 861-4247
  • Tune to: KMAS Radio in Shelton and Olympia radio stations KGY, KXXO, KRXY and KFMY in Olympia
  • Twitter: @PUD3

Grays Harbor PUD

Cowlitz PUD

Clallam County PUD

Don't see your power company?Send us an email and we'll add it in.

Read or Share this story: http://www.king5.com/story/news/local/2014/07/30/12898638/