SEATTLE (11-2) At N.Y. GIANTS (5-8)
Sunday, 1 p.m. ET, FOX
OPENING LINE -- Seahawks by 6 1/2
RECORD VS. SPREAD -- Seattle 9-4, New York 5-8
SERIES RECORD -- Giants 9-6
LAST MEETING -- Seahawks beat Giants 36-25, Oct. 9, 2011
LAST WEEK -- Seahawks lost to 49ers 19-17; Giants lost to Chargers 37-14
AP Pro32 RANKING -- Seahawks No. 1, Giants No. 23
SEAHAWKS OFFENSE -- OVERALL (12), RUSH (3), PASS (21)
SEAHAWKS DEFENSE -- OVERALL (1), RUSH (14), PASS (1)
GIANTS OFFENSE -- OVERALL (25), RUSH (27), PASS (16)
GIANTS DEFENSE -- OVERALL (10), RUSH (11), PASS (15)
STREAKS, STATS AND NOTES:
- The Seahawks have a chance to clinch the NFC West and the No. 1 seed for the postseason with a win and losses by San Francisco and New Orleans.
- Russell Wilson needs one touchdown pass to become third quarterback in NFL history with 50+ TDs passing in first two seasons.
- Receiver Doug Baldwin had career-high eight catches for 136 yards and a TD in the last meeting.
- Seattle has NFL's No. 1 defense. Its 28 takeaways is tied for second most.
- Cornerback Richard Sherman has four interceptions, giving him 16 since 2011, the most in the league in that span.
- Seahawks DE Cliff Avril has 5 1/2 sacks in the past seven games.
- Defensive end Chris Clemons had two sacks and a forced fumble in last game vs. Giants.
- Giants QB Eli Manning has been sacked a career-high 32 times this season. His 20 interceptions are tied for the league lead with Jets' Geno Smith.
- Running back Andre Brown has rushed for 11 TDs in his last 14 games.
- Receiver Victor Cruz needs 27 yards receiving for his third straight 1,000-yard season.
- Receiver Hakeem Nicks has not caught a TD this season, but has one in last two games vs. Seattle.
- Tight end Brandon Myers has touchdown catches in three straight games.
- Defensive end Justin Tuck has seven sacks in last three games.
- Safety Antrel Rolle leads the team with four interceptions, 10 passes defended and 77 tackles.
- DT Cullen Jenkins has three sacks in last three games.