Get the newsLog In or Subscribe to skip
- Money Charter buys Time Warner Cable in $55B deal
- Weather Texas tornado leaves one dead, 12 missing in floods
- Nation Now Emotional photo of Marine and bride praying goes viral
- Who are Apple designers taking over Ive's duties?
- 5 things you need to know Tuesday
- Big challenges face new Al Jazeera America CEO
- B.B. King's daughters allege he was poisoned
- Obama's day: A NATO meeting
- Spy trial of 'Washington Post' reporter opens in Iran
- 27 ways to make money off Carl Icahn
- Head-to-head Challenge: Best compact SUV at $28K
- Summer starts with mosquito invasion
Armour: Punish Bears for Ray McDonald's latest arrest
Duggar father-in-law 'rooting' for Josh
Albert Pujols gets walk-off single, Angels top Padres
A meltdown, a knockout on 'The Bachelorette'
PacSun upside-down flag T upsets shoppers
Turning the iPad into a mini-production studio
Curry suffers head contusion after scary fall
Curry's return from injury counts as Warriors win
One of the greatest Final Jeopardy answers ever
America's best vegetable-forward restaurants
On the go? What's your best snack option?
Gay voices: Why we deserve marriage
Flood waters destroyed many homes in Texas, and a woman whose house was split in two says she would have been killed in the flood without the help of her neighbors.
A Seattle business is selling coffee, beer and bicycles to raise money for a charity that provides children in Africa with clean water to drink.
A Colorado man undergoes deep brain stimulation to help him deal with his Parkinson's disease.
Fruit transporters are dumping millions of pounds of apples across Washington, leaving them to rot under hot sun. State officials call the dumps "historic."
Controversial artist is making a fortune off other people's Instagram photos, even though he doesn't have permission to use them. Mara Montalbano (@maramontalbano) explains.
San Diego Zoo's 8-week-old baby hippo was caught on camera playing peek-a-boo with guests during one of her first public swims.
The world's oldest person, Jeralean Talley in Michigan, turns another year older on Saturday.
Worried about Google snooping on your Web browsing or email? That may be the least of the Internet giant's intrusions if their patent for sensor-packed dolls and toys ever gets put to use in your kids' room.