Get the newsLog In or Subscribe to skip
- Washington Clinton has huge lead in Iowa Poll
- People Bobbi Kristina Brown in medically induced coma
- Tennis Djokovic beats Murray for fifth Australian Open title
- Pro-democracy protests resume in Hong Kong
- Flights already canceled as new storm looms
- Boy, 3, wounds mom and dad with one shot
- Social Security recipients can get tax info online
- Extremists attack biggest city in northeast Nigeria
- Driver gets $18,000 toll bridge bill
- Could Boston Marathon shoveler help suspect?
- Consumers still struggling with medical debt
- Junior Seau headlines Hall of Fame class
In Egypt, atheists considered 'dangerous'
What to do when behind on retirement savings
Ad Meter: Register to become panelist for 2015!
Finally! Timberlake, Biel confirm pregnancy
Quiz: How well do you know your Roman numerals?
The keys to Super Bowl XLIX, according to Victoria's Secret models
It may be good if Lynch is fined after Super Bowl
8 great Super Bowl commercials you can watch already
The Patriots will beat the Seahawks
Groundhog Day facts: Phil, the badger, the elixir
5 tips for driving in snow and ice
Quiz: What diet fits you best?
A USA TODAY investigation into FAA documents offers an inside look at unruly passenger cases and FAA enforcement and consequences.
A video reportedly released by the Islamic State shows the apparent beheading of Japanese journalist Kenji Goto. There is no word on whether or not a separate hostage, a Jordanian pilot, is still alive.
Bobbi Kristina Brown, the daughter of the late Whitney Houston, was found unresponsive in a tub on Saturday. This incident occurs two weeks before the three-year anniversary of Whitney's death.
A Texas judge has ruled that the original casket Lee Harvey Oswald was buried in officially belongs to his brother and not the funeral home that auctioned it off for close to $90,000.
A Washington man shipped his 1969 Volkswagen Beetle to Arizona so he could show it off before the Super Bowl.
The stadium for Super Bowl XLIX will be featuring new technology for its fans.
A New York man has been released from prison after serving a 10-year sentence for a crime he didn't commit.