Get the newsLog In or Subscribe to skip
- Nation S.C. Senate votes to remove Confederate flag
- World Analysis: Greece's 'game of chicken' with creditors continues
- Nation Now Arizonans ready to help set skinny-dip record
- Ellen Pao apologizes to Reddit users amid protest
- Greece votes 'no': Now what?
- World's oldest person Susannah Mushatt Jones turns 116
- Serena Williams rolls past sister Venus at Wimbledon
- Witness: Cancer doctor's treatment 'over the top'
- U.S. women secure legacy with World Cup title
- Austin Dillon in horrifying crash; five fans injured
- Obama to host World Cup champs at White House
- New arena for body cameras: Iowa schools
Rihanna's violent 'BBHMM' music video divides fans
Report: Kourtney Kardashian dumps Scott Disick
Greece in financial pinch as ECB eyes stability measures
James: Is plate racing worth risk anymore for NASCAR, drivers?
10 worst states in America to make a living in 2015
Starbucks drinks to cost up to 20 cents more
10 beaches to spot sharks from the shore
United States of food trucks: 51 deliciously quirky treats
New images, color movie show Pluto details
American Apparel closing underperforming stores
Looking for BBQ inspiration? Check out each state's most pinned recipe
Stream this: Which music service is right for you?
An angler in North Carolina caught more than he bargained for when a shark appeared on the other end of the line. Two bystanders managed to snap photos and videos of the whole ordeal.
The First Church of Cannabis held its first service in Indiana. The church made its debut on the same day Indiana's controversial Religious Freedom Act became law.